Thursday, May 9, 2013

Exemplary Blog

When I was creating my blog, I first researched around the Internet to find other Yankee blogs that I find exemplary.  I'm a visuals-type of person.  I like using visuals when I'm working on a presentation or blog, and looking at visuals when I read an article. When I came upon the Pinstripedbible blog, it really struck my interest.  The graphics that the author used really caught my eye.  It didn't seem like just an ordinary blog.  I actually went and looked at the link to every recent graphic that had been posted.  There are 310 blogs that have been posted.                                                          
 
 
                                                               Pinstripedbible
 
 
On the Pinstripedbible website, fans are allowed to post as many comments as they would like through the Fan posts link.  Although there are certain rules for the Yankees community, known as Community Guidelines.  There is no cursing or offensive cursing allowed in any blog post.  Fans are also able to purchase tickets through the link on the website. 
 
Anything you need to know about the Yankees games or players, this blog has it.  about what is going on with the team?  Your tweets may just show up on their homepage!  After all, there is a reason why it is called the Pinstripedbible.

No comments:

Post a Comment